This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

I heart CuttingEdge.Conditions .. so I made a NuGet package :)

Feb 7, 2011 at 6:09 AM
Edited Jun 24, 2011 at 1:51 AM

Hi Hi Hi!

I've been using this wee little gem for a while now and i'm also a NuGet junkie, so I couldn't wait any longer and I quickly made a package for CuttingEdge.Conditions.

Details: http://nuget.org/Packages/Packages/Details/CuttingEdge-Conditions-1-1-0-0

When you nuget this bad boy, you also grab the documentation and code snippets.

Of course, I'm very happy to give proper (and desired) control to this team. PM me some details so I can hand over control. I think the NuGet.org website allows you manage ownership. Otherwise, i'll delete the package and hand over the compiled package and let one of the owners here do the upload, etc.

Cheers!

---

EDIT: here's the xml for the package, for prosperity (read: if someone needs to make a new one/next version).

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<package xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/packaging/2010/07/nuspec.xsd">
    <metadata>
        <id>CuttingEdge.Conditions</id>
        <title>CuttingEdge.Conditions</title>
        <version>1.2.0.0</version>
        <authors>Steven van Deursen</authors>
        <owners>Pure Krome</owners>
        <summary>A fluent argument checking library.</summary>
        <description>CuttingEdge.Conditions is a library that helps developers to write fluent pre and postcondition validations in their C# 3.0 and VB.NET 9.0 code base.

Writing these validations is easy and it improves the readability and maintainability of code.
        </description>
        <language>en-gb</language>
        <projectUrl>http://conditions.codeplex.com/</projectUrl>
        <licenseUrl>http://conditions.codeplex.com/license/</licenseUrl>
        <tags>pre post condition validation fluent argument checking</tags
    </metadata>
    <files>
        <file src="CuttingEdge.Conditions.dll" target="lib\NET35" />
        <file src="CuttingEdge.Conditions.xml" target="lib\NET35" />
        <file src="Documentation\CuttingEdge.Conditions.chm" target="lib\NET35\Documentation" />
        <file src="Code Snippets\ReSharper\CuttingEdge.Conditions Live Templates for ReSharper.xml" target="lib\NET35\Code Snippets\ReSharper" />
        <file src="Code Snippets\Visual Studio\Visual C#\My Code Snippets\ensures.snippet" target="lib\NET35\Code Snippets\Visual Studio\Visual C-Sharp\My Code Snippets\ensures.snippet" />
        <file src="Code Snippets\Visual Studio\Visual C#\My Code Snippets\requires.snippet" target="lib\NET35\Code Snippets\Visual Studio\Visual C-Sharp\My Code Snippets\requires.snippet" />
        <file src="Code Snippets\Visual Studio\Visual Basic\My Code Snippets\ensures.snippet" target="lib\NET35\Code Snippets\Visual Studio\Visual Basic\My Code Snippets\ensures.snippet" />
        <file src="Code Snippets\Visual Studio\Visual Basic\My Code Snippets\requires.snippet" target="lib\NET35\Code Snippets\Visual Studio\Visual Basic\My Code Snippets\requires.snippet" />
    </files>
</package>
Marked as answer by dot_NET_Junkie on 8/14/2014 at 12:35 AM
Feb 16, 2011 at 5:34 PM

Hi Purekrome,

Thanks for putting it on Nuget. I'm not a Nuget user and unfortunately currently don't have any time to maintain conditions on Nuget. So in the meantime, if you like to maintain conditions on Nuget, be my guest.

b.t.w. Someone made an issue about a broken nuget projectUrl. Is this still a valid complaint? Would you be so kind to take a look at it? Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Jun 24, 2011 at 1:54 AM

Yep - fixed.

Nov 9, 2011 at 9:45 AM

Hi PureKrome,

The last couple of months I gained some experience in publishing NuGet packages (with the Simple Injector), so I'm ready to take control over the Conditions NuGet package.

Thanks

Nov 10, 2011 at 12:49 AM

for sure!

let me see.. what do i need to do .. please hold.

ok. first I need to add you as a manager. i think -then- u can remove me as a manager.

so .. do u have a nuget.org username i can try?

Nov 10, 2011 at 8:36 AM

My NuGet user name is ".NET Junkie".

Nov 10, 2011 at 8:39 AM

Done. tell me if u can remove me as a manager, then?

Nov 10, 2011 at 9:20 AM

I successfully removed you from the package, and added you again. You did a good job; I've got no reason to remove you as package manager ;-)

Thanks!

Nov 10, 2011 at 9:21 AM

Ser, u are a scholar and a legend :)

Nov 10, 2011 at 9:38 AM

And a +100 at Stackoverflow for you ;-)